Help Us Help You!
The Operator of the Park, Calgary Rotary Challenger Park Society, is a registered not-for-profit charitable organization. Your support and use of our facilities will ensure that this legacy remains for future generations of Calgarians and visitors from outside Calgary. When you pay for using our facilities, you are Contributing to our future. If you are a non-profit organization that serves the disability community, please ask about our “Everyone Can Play Fund” subsidy program.
Click here for more information.
Note: Bookings from Thanksgiving to April may be required to pay a security surcharge.
- Youth – 17 years of age and under
- Track & Field Equipment – hurdles or high jump mat/standards
- To guarantee usage, please book your group ahead of time.
- Drop-in usage is subject to availability.
- All users must check in with administration during business hours. (Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Club House Concession provide food service
- ALL RATES ARE HOURLY
*The above rates do not include use of any interior dressing/changing rooms. Arrangements can be made to use these facilities. GST is also not included. At this time there are no lights on our fields.
- Nonprofit refers to a registered charity and/or youth organization. Youth is 17 yrs and younger.
- Organizations serving people with disabilities, please see our announcements page for news about our subsidy program called “The Everyone Can Play Fund”.
- Exercise Equipment
• Pass Rates are introductory rates and are subject to change without notice
• Requires participants to sign a waiver form and
• All child participants must have adult supervision
- Regarding the Sports Fields:
• Rates do NOT include extra janitorial or security services or use of interior dressing/change rooms. Arrangements can be made to use these facilities.
• Fields do NOT have lights for late night use.
- GST is also not included.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.